Terms of Service and Conditions
When you use https://sunnetcts.com/ 'Store' 'Site' products, services, and the website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. you agree to these conditions Please review them carefully.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You may not access or use this Service. If You utilize the Service in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, Sunnet Computer Tech Systems, shortly as SUNNET-CTS (hereinafter called and referred to as “https://sunnetcts.com/ ”) may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse. https://sunnetcts.com/ may modify the Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions.
You agree to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
https://sunnetcts.com/ & SUNNET-CTS Online and Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will either communicate with you by e-mail or post notices on the Site. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The order is only valid for the product mentioned.
- Certain products will have to be collected from our showroom or a specified merchant location.
- Island-wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified products only.
- https://sunnetcts.com/ will not be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- https://sunnetcts.com/ management reserves the right to decide about the replacement of products for which there is no warranty.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, orders cannot be combined with any other gift certificates, vouchers, or promotions.
- Orders cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Liability for Content
- Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither has https://sunnetcts.com/, nor any of its employees, nor any member of the https://sunnetcts.com/ affiliate or partner companies, their suppliers, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the content of the Website.
- In the event of an error or mistake whether technical or human, https://sunnetcts.com/ reserves the right to cancel any order placed by the customer at any time at its sole discretion and refund the payment back to the customer.
- You acknowledge that https://sunnetcts.com/ is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the https://sunnetcts.com/ Network, the Website, or via the Services and https://sunnetcts.com/ hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
- https://sunnetcts.com/ assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse unless expressly stated, Content created or published by third parties that are included in the Website and the Services or which may be linked to and from the Website.
- Neither https://sunnetcts.com/ nor any member of https://sunnetcts.com/ shall be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the performance of or use of Services available on the Website
Unavailability of Product / Product Out of Stock
Inventory of all products advertised on https://sunnetcts.com/, is not managed or maintained by https://sunnetcts.com/ only acts as an intermediary between the customer and the supplier for such products.
These products may not be available (run out of stock) from time to time due to overselling by the suppliers however, the product may be available for purchase on https://sunnetcts.com/ if the supplier has not promptly informed us of the fact that the product is unavailable for them to supply us. In such circumstances, https://sunnetcts.com/ does not accept any liability whatsoever.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for the unavailability of a product is a refund of the money paid.
Placement of an order including the payment of the order value by the Customer will be construed as an offer. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Confirmation e-mail"). The Order Confirmation E-mail is an acknowledgment that we have received your order and has been passed for processing and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, when we have commenced delivery after the supplier has released the product.
Out of stock / Tickets & Events
- Hotel and ticket bookings are subject to hotel and event partner confirmation.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, and cannot be reused.
Other Third Party Affiliate and Business
Parties other than SUNNET-CTS, https://sunnetcts.com/ their Partners and Vendors may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this Site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites.
We https://sunnetcts.com/ do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
https://sunnetcts.com/ together with its Partners attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, https://sunnetcts.com/ does not warrant that the product descriptions provided by the Vendors or other content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered through the Site itself is not described, and you are not satisfied with the purchase, your sole remedy is to return it in its unused condition to the Vendor concerned.
It would be the Vendor’s responsibility to ensure merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of the products and services they offer through the Site.
Errors, Inaccuracies, And Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
We at SUNNET-CTS https://sunnetcts.com/ respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report it in the manner prescribed below.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide https://sunnetcts.com/ copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying https://sunnetcts.com/ that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our SUNNET-CTS Stre and sites.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Trademarks and Copyright on https://sunnetcts.com/
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of Takas, its Partners, or its vendors and such content is protected under the Intellectual Property Act of Sri Lanka No 36 of 2003.
All other trademarks not owned by SUNNET-CTS https://sunnetcts.com/ or its Partners or its vendors that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Takas its vendors or its Partners.
https://sunnetcts.com/ is a trademark owned by SUNNET Computer Systems. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
Postings and Uploads
https://sunnetcts.com/ reserves the right to monitor and block or remove communications (comments) or material that it determines to be abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights of others and violation of any laws. https://sunnetcts.com/ will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or material.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of SUNNET-CTS, https://sunnetcts.com/ Services, to understand our practices.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions.