Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This Site and all information, content, materials, products (including software), and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site are provided by
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- https://sunnetcts.com/ or its Partners on an "as is" and "as available" basis unless otherwise specified in writing.
- https://sunnetcts.com/ and its Partners make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Site or the information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. to the full extent permissible by applicable law,
- https://sunnetcts.com/ and its Partners disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- https://sunnetcts.com/ and its Partners do not warrant that this Site; information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site; their servers; or e-mail sent from the Site are free of viruses, or other harmful components.
- https://sunnetcts.com/ and its Partners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is and 'as available for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall SUNNET Computer Tech Systems, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Televisions Monitor Pc`s Laptop iPad Mac`s Touch Screen Projectors LED LCD (HD/Full HD/4K/8K)
- Proof of purchase is a pre-requisite to claim a warranty.
- For units installed in different locations other than the delivery address on the initial purchase order would and could be subjected to the below terms should there be a warranty claim thereon,
- All expenses incurred in the collection of the unit or part/s thereof by the company's authorized service representative, as well as expenses incurred in connection with deputing service personnel/ technicians towards to and fro travel, conveyance, and other incidentals, etc. will be borne by the customer.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized service center/ service dealer reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service Center and the product is found free from transit damage. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable. In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service Center on charge and warranty for an unexpired period to continue.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution instead of repairs.
- In case of a defective accessory, only the accessory will be repaired or replaced.
- All disputes arising out of this warranty are subject to Sri Lanka's jurisdiction only.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be defective.
The concerned Service Center or Authorize Dealer will advise the customer whether to affect the repair at the site or its Service Center.
Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at its discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
While repairing, Service Center or Authorize Dealer may use accessories or parts that are new or refurbished or reconditioned.
This Warranty is not applicable in any of the Following Cases
- Repair due to misuse/third-party repair attempts is not covered in the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover repair due to external factors/medium/data types.
- If the product is not used as per its usage specifications (for example: Personal, Commercial, etc.)
- If the product has failed under certain conditions/types (for example Waterlogging, Misuse, etc.)
- The original serial number is removed, the warranty sticker removed or the broken warranty seal is obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God, or while in transit to a service center or purchaser's residence.
Making a Claim for a Warranty
The product together with the invoice must be sent directly to https://sunnetcts.com/ in order to evaluate the warranty claim. ( Product should be in Original Packaging and all attempts should have been taken to ensure it is securely packed)
The product must be used for the specified purpose in order to claim the warranty within the specified warranty period.
Warranty will cover manufacturer defective products or parts with new or manufacturer factory-rebuilt replacement items.
The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals and/or technical specifications.
Warranty Shall Not Be Apply In The Following Circumstances
The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
Damage caused due to any liquid entering into the product, negligence, misuse, accident, or any kind of natural disaster.
Modifications or alterations of any nature made to the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the service partner.
- The original serial sticker / liquid indicator or warranty seal is/are removed, obliterated, or altered.
- Defects due to cases such as lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of god, or accidents
- External housing and cosmetic parts are not covered under these warranty terms.
The Site and the Terms and Conditions herein contained shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka. By accessing the Site, you agree that the laws of Sri Lanka will govern all matters relating to the Site without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
You agree that any legal action, dispute, or proceeding between https://sunnetcts.com/ and you for any purpose concerning the Terms and Conditions or in relation to your visit to the Site or the products you purchase through the Site or the parties’ obligation hereunder shall be governed by the Arbitration Act No 11 of 1995 in Sri Lanka.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Services must be commenced within one (01) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
Site Policies, Modification, And Severability
Conflict Of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the terms and conditions in https://sunnetcts.com/ and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies, or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies, or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module in https://sunnetcts.com/ shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of SUNNET-CTS, https://sunnetcts.com/ Services, to understand our practices.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions.